Agenda for Meeting on Monday, October 22, 2007, at 3:00 p.m., in SVC 2080.
Documents and course information can be accessed by following the .pdf links.
Prior catalog copy - 0708
In addition to the College’s graduation requirements, the Department has the following policies:
1. Advising is mandatory prior to each term.
2. Exit Interviews are a graduation requirement for all students.
3. Only 2 “D” grades in engineering courses may be used to fulfill graduation requirements.
4. Students are strongly advised to take the Fundamental Exam (F.E.)
New catalog copy - 0809
In addition to the College's graduation requirements, the Department has the following policies:
1. Mandatory advising is required of student prior to each term.
2. Participating in Department assessment activities, including an exit interview, is a graduation requirement for each student.
3. As a continuation requirement, students must have a C or better in EGN 3311 Statics; EGN 3331 Mechanics of Materials; EGN 3353 Basic Fluid Mechanics; and EGN 3365 Materials Engineering I. In addition students must have a 2.5 GPA (best attempt) in these courses.
4. No D grades in engineering courses may be used to fulfill graduation requirements.
5. Students are strongly advised to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (F.E. Exam).
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Information Systems
The minimum grade in specialization and general engineering courses (other than COP2510, CDA3103 and COP3514) will be a C-. The minimum grade for COP2510, CDA3103 and COP3514 will be a C.
Please send any suggestions or comments to:
Office of Undergraduate Studies